price: $59 (2 ITEMS) + $9/ADDITIONAL ITEM
crafts. devices. art. you name it and our pros will use your provided instructions to assemble your non-furniture products before your shoot.
- build a custom shoot
- create your shot list
- we’ll contact you to let you know your product needs assembly
- we’ll assemble your product before your shoot
- shoot day! collaborate with our team + watch your photos filter into your gallery live
- we’ll disassemble you product then return. store. or discard your product
- one pro to assemble and disassemble
- 30 minutes for assembly and 30 minutes for disassembly
- assembly tools and materials
- moving and handling of your product during the shoot
what's NOT included:
styling of your product (requires styling)
non-furniture assembly pricing is based on the number of items
#SHOTATSOONA #SHOTATSOONA #SHOTATSOONA
non-furniture assembly faqs
still have questions? here are the ones we answer all the time.
what is non-furniture assembly?
non-furniture assembly is the service we require when your non-furniture product ships in multiple pieces and needs to be put together to a complete stage so it's shoot ready.
how do I share assembly instructions?
please share your product assembly instructions via email or ship them with your product.
what non-furniture products do you assemble?
non-furniture products are smaller products that may require materials such as:
- paint & brushes
- needles & thread
- push pins
- command strips
- nails & hammer
- yarns & strings
- dyes & fabric coloring
- hanging pieces & wall decor (picture frames + wall art)
- tech devices
- arts and crafts
- inflatable products (paddle boards)
how much time do you spend assembling?
our crew will spend up to 30 minutes for assembly before the shoot and up to 30 minutes of disassembly after the shoot. If your products require more than one hour for assembly and disassembly you may be required to add multiple non-furntiture assembly add-ons.
is styling included with non-furniture assembly?
an additional styling service is required to have your product styled in a lifestyle scene or with props during your shoot.