frequently asked questions about video
what are the premium video editing add-ons?
the $93 clip includes color correction + trimming your video + soona delivering an edited MP4.
video clips are the start and stopping of a recording up to 2 minutes long at 1 camera angle. you can purchase the clips individually at $93 per clip and edit them on your own. or a soona pro can edit your clips together for $93 per clip plus a $99 flat fee. we also have editing add-ons. you can also select pro services (such as a model or styling). this is a prepaid nonrefundable fee and cannot be applied to the purchase of content.
- pro edit $99: if you are combining 2 clips or 20 clips into 1 final video
- add music $49: you tell us the vibe. we’ll add a royalty-free song
- add graphics $49: all logos and graphics must be provided by you! we’ll add to your edit
- add line of text $9: each sentence or text call out is considered one line
- crop video $49: first delivered drop is free! each additional crop is $49
read more about the video editing options here!
how do I check out after my shoot to get a final edited video?
- select the bag icon in the top right corner of the video clips you'd like in your final edit
- add the $99 pro edit add-on to 1 of the clips in your bag. you may select other add-ons like music. text. or graphics
- leave detailed notes about the order you’d like the clips in
- enter payment info. check out. we’ll edit and deliver your final video in 24 hours
what is a clip and what’s included?
video clips are one camera angle for up to 2 minutes. anything longer than 2 minutes will be split into multiple clips. video clips are purchased a la carte for $93 each. we offer a $99 pro edit to combine multiple clips together into one edited video.
the content we capture within a clip depends on your booking selection.
which video options can you book without a model?
we have 3 easy video options that are possible without a model:
- 360 spin: your product under the bright lights on a 360-degree carousel
- product b-roll: great for showing texture and packaging
- stop motion: animated photos of your product
for any other video type: a hand or full body model is necessary to interact with your product. once you book your video with a model you’ll be prompted to select your top 3-5 model choices from soona’s model collective.
can I capture photo and video in the same booking?
photo and video bookings must be created separately. we’ll do our best to schedule your bookings efficiently.
what type of video performs best in ecommerce?
our video menu is based on the top-performing videos on ecomm platforms. explore this page to determine what is best for your product and audience.