tech success coordinator (minneapolis)
ABOUT THE TECH SUCCESS COORDINATOR ROLE:
soona is looking for a Tech Success Coordinator with an eye for quality and a passion for teaching. at soona you will be a major player in the ongoing development of soona’s fast growing tech department, and interface with adjacent teams across the company to ensure our software is easy, fun, and loved by everyone that experiences it.
this is a full-time position located in our Minneapolis office. because of COVID, the opportunity would begin remote and continue that way until everyone is welcomed back into the office.
soona makes it possible for all brands to create professional photo and video. we make it EASY. we make it affordable. $39 photos. $93 video clips. and we make it fun. 😎
we give our clients a content creation playground. our tech makes it possible for anyone to experience a live photoshoot in real time. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
we can offer
- strong starting salary: $50,000 – $60,000 DOE
- benefits + unlimited pto + killer culture
- a fitness and streaming benefit!
- exceptional headshots
- candidates can apply here.
- share favorite instagram feed in cover letter
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE CAN:
- perform cross department training sessions to ensure successful feature adoption
- work closely with the customer success manager to develop, document, and maintain a system for documenting tech features for easy consumption by our clients
- work closely with the director of creative and director of ops to develop, document, and maintain a system for documenting tech features for in-house staff
- champion quality assurance on upcoming features by user testing related areas of our software as well as key user flows to ensure successful code deployments to production
- evaluate recently deployed software with stakeholders to ensure successful launch and adoption. provide recommendations to the department when upgrades are required
- manage tech support channels with a friendly and responsive approach, ensuring staff gets the speedy technical support they need to thrive. triage and escalate issues to team leads when appropriate
- monitor customer service channels, track the tech related issues, and propose high value opportunities to department leadership
has experience in:
- customer service and/or technical support
- creating onbrand presentations and documentation
- general technical experience with hardware and software applications (bonus)
- photography and video production (bonus)