studio assistant (austin)
ABOUT THE STUDIO assistant ROLE:
an organized and a skilled multitasker, the soona studio assistant is a creatively driven, tech-savvy hand who assists in all aspects of the soona process.
the studio assistant will help execute projects by providing strong support and meeting the tasks assigned by the soona team. as a studio assistant, you are responsible for the organization of bookings, props, photo/video equipment and the studio aesthetic. sets will need to be setup and broken down. you will also be responsible for coordinating with other team members to ensure that the studio is client ready, and that requirements for photo/video projects are met.
soona makes it possible for brands to create professional photo and video starting at $39. our studio stores give customers a playground for creating their content and our soona anytime platform makes it possible for any product company in the U.S. to experience a remote shoot. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
we can offer
- strong starting salary: $30,000 – $40,000 DOE
- benefits + pto + killer culture
- stock options
- really badass headshots
- a fitness and streaming benefit!
- candidates should send their resume and a link to their portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “studio assistant austin”
- share their favorite instagram feed in their cover letter
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE CAN:
- execute studio projects by providing strong support
- assist with equipment setup and breakdown
- help clients loading and unloading equipment, props and products
- run errands when needed
- oversee inventory of gear, office equipment, cleaning supplies, beverages and snacks.
- work closely with all soona teams to ensure timely delivery and great communication.
- maintain general studio upkeep through daily organization and cleaning.
has experience in:
- 1+ years of professional photography or videography
- 1+ years of customer service