seasonal studio operations (austin)
ABOUT THE SEASONAL STUDIO OPERATIONS ROLE:
the soona studio operations role manages studio scheduling, logistics and packages, product returns and intake. this is a seasonal role with an end date of March 2021.
working alongside the studio manager, the seasonal studio operations role helps the studio run smoothly – from ensuring the customer gets on the schedule in a timely manner to helping build out soona’s shipping and logistics operations. this role works closely with the customer success team and studio managers to ensure our studio production staff has all the information they need to successfully execute each shoot.
soona makes it possible for brands to create professional photo and video starting at $39. our studio stores give customers a playground for creating their content and our anytime platform makes it possible for any product company in the US to experience a remote shoot. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
we can offer
- strong starting salary: $40,000
- really badass headshots
- a fitness and streaming benefit!
- candidates can apply here.
- share their favorite instagram feed in their cover letter
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE CAN:
- schedule bookings for studio locations and home studios
- coordinate talent for pro services
- handle customer inquiries on packages and scheduling
- package intake and return
- follow up with customers on outstanding invoices
- assist with customers who want to store their products at soona
- troubleshoot problem bookings
- answer studio emails and phone calls (triage to the appropriate teams)
- organize studio props and gear
- help develop processes to keep the studios streamlined
has experience in:
- experience in customer service
- experience in gsuite (esp. google sheets, google calendar)
- experience in scheduling staff
- able to lift packages up to 30lbs
- thrives in a fast-paced workplace
- exceptional organizational skills